HPD's Mitsubishi Triton 2.4L intercooler kit (as used by Craig Dontas in the Super Utes racing series) has been designed to withstand extreme conditions, high boost levels and still maintain cool intake temperatures while providing great performance, reliability, consistent and sustainable power on the track.
The Mitsubishi Triton intercooler has seen results with over 600nm of torque and 180+ rwkw's on 35+ psi of boost. With results like this you know the HPD intercooler is up to its name in cooling, durability and performance.
By reducing inlet temperatures, you will also reduce engine running temperatures.
- Bar & Plate Core 600x300x76mm
- Alloy mandrel bent piping
- Quality silicone hoses and clamps
- Laser cut Mounting brackets
- Winch & bull bar Compatible*
- Hot side piping 57mmø
- Cold side piping 63mmø
- No cutting of radiator support for piping