2pc Bash Plates to suit Nissan Navara D40 - Front & Sump
3mm Stainless Steel, Easy DIY Kit
SKU code: COBP-NAV-D40-2
Underbody Protection to suit Nissan Navara D40
2pc Kit includes the Front & Sump Plates
The Custom Offroad Bash Plates will fit all most D40's from 2005 to 2015. There is 2 different front plates depending on models so please measure your front mounting holes.
The plates have been designed to replace the front factory plate and cover underneath the motor from the cross member the factory front plate finishes to the the second cross member towards the rear of the vehicle. The Transmission Plate will bolt to the sump plate and follow through to the next cross member with a 300mm over hang. We always recommend buying the 3 piece set but unfortunately some Bull Bars remove the front plate top mounting brackets.
*Before you purchase a Bull Bar check it does not remove the front plate top mounting brackets!!
Fitting Instructions of the second plate: Due to the 2 build locations and the models Rx, St, St-x and 550 there are different ways to mount.
A) The second cross member has welded nuts in side and the plate can be easily bolted on
B) The second cross member has holes going all the way through, we supply long bolts, washers and nuts.
C) The second cross member only has holes in the base of it. You will have to drill all the way through and we supply the long bolts, washers and nuts. (seek professional help if you are not confident to do this)
- Available in 3mm Stainless Steel
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 2 piece Front, Diff/Sump Guard Combo
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance.
- We recommend using the standard bolts as the high Tensile put to much pressure on the mounts.
- Does not fit with a Diff Drop, if you are in Brisbane with a Diff Drop please contact us and we can make the modifications.